vrijdag 14 december 2007

Pay it forward

One highlight of the last week was a package in the mail from mama Lieveheersbeestje:

Thank you very much, mama Lieveheersbeestje! The tissue holder is just wonderful!

And I have to keep my promise, I am now going to pay it forward to three other people. Here's the deal:

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."

By the way, I made the frame around the picture by using this nice little tool: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/frame.php. Check it out!

2 opmerkingen:

atelierlemlem zei

Dank je wel voor je lieve complimentje!!
En geniet van je vrije dagen, lekker ontspannen..

Anoniem zei

Upload your digital photos to http://www.FotoTrix.com and add special effects, borders, frames and fun layouts (1,000 photofun templates).