vrijdag 14 december 2007

How do you do it???

I am watching all you girls making these amazing handmade gifts, holiday decorations and so on... And I am asking myself how you are able to do all that? The last few weeks, I haven't found the time to do anything crafty. I see alle these wonderful tutorials passing by and I all save them to a list, but I just can't get myself to do any of them... It's really frustrating. Should I just make the time, do I have bad time management? I don't know. But fortunately, there is some hope. Next week, I only have to work two more days and then I am home for 2,5 weeks. Today, I also took the day off, I haven't been feeling to well and I'm in desparate need of some me-time. After writing this post, I'm going to read in my Harry Potter and this afternoon I'm finally going to buy our Christmas tree which we will decorate with the kids tomorrow.

I'll leave you with a picture of my two kids in bath, during a photo session for our Christmas card.

1 opmerking:

atelierlemlem zei

wat enig, die twee kerstkerels in jullie bad!