zondag 16 december 2007

Finally some Christmas decorating

Aah, I finally got around to some Christmas decorating and even some crafting with the kids! Here is the result of our Christmas decorating:

I made this collage with this great little tool, which you can download for free: RIPT.

And as said, I sat down with the kids this afternoon to do some Christmas crafting and this is the result:

These are stacked Christmas trees made from scrapbook paper, I found the idea at The Small Object!

Have a nice Sunday!

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hey, those little Christmas trees are so cute, I just love the colours !!!
I just found your site through another link.
I'm a fellow Dutchie ; )
Have a great day.
Groetjes vanuit het Zeeuwse !!

dottycookie zei

Oh those trees are great! They may keep us busy now school is finally out ...