zondag 16 november 2008

Twins

So much things to do, so little time... My husband is away a lot of time for his work, so I'm feeling a bit like a single mom. I try to do some things for myself, I am still crocheting a few projects and these cute twins were lying in the closet for over a year, so I finally made the time to make them... they are very small and very cute.

A few weeks ago, we went to the beach, here are some impressions:



Finally, I want to share this quote, that I have been thinking a lot about lately:
NOBODY REALIZES THAT SOME PEOPLE EXPEND TREMENDOUS ENERGY MERELY TO BE NORMAL.
ALBERT CAMUS

2 opmerkingen:

atelierlemlem zei

Wat heerlijk he, zo'n poosje alleen, en blij dat hij weer terugkomt na een poosje! Je hebt snoezige popjes gemaakt..echt schattig. Maar je strandfoto's zijn ook prachtig!

Anoniem zei

Leuk , dat tasje van Pippilotta ; ik heb hem ook al eens gemaakt !Kinderen vinden hem vaak erg leuk om te dragen en mee te spelen.
Creatieve groet , Ingrid.