woensdag 15 oktober 2008

Marble painting

This afternoon, me and the kids had a go at marble painting. It's very easy, you take a lid of a shoebox, put some blobs of paints on it and then you roll a marble in it. Et voilà, modern art is born!




I still like to crochet. I have made another hat and am making a large scarf. I also had a go at making crocheted lollipops and candy:


To end this post, I want to show you two yummy things I made recently. The first are 'kruidnootjes', I don't know the english word for it, it's a special treat made for 'Sinterklaas', the best friend of all children who brings all the kids a nice present during the night of 6 December.


And the second one is some homemade granola. I saw this on many American blogs, but we don't really have this in Belgium. When I saw the recipe in a magazine this week, I immediately wanted to try it out.


My husband has been away this week to Amerika for his work, so it was all up to me, but we survived! Have a good day everybody!

1 opmerking:

dottycookie zei

Brilliant idea for the marble painting - we'll have to give that a go!