dinsdag 29 juli 2008

Muffin tin meal (MTM)

A while ago, I came upon the blog of Sycamore and saw this post about Muffin Tin Meals. Since my daughter is a picky eater, I thought she would like this idea. So a few days ago, I tried it out and it was a big success!! I tell you, you really have to try this, the kids had a wonderful time, even at night they were still talking about it! And I had double fun: fun putting the tin together and fun watching them enjoy their lunch! Here are some pictures:

Before:

During:

After:

2 opmerkingen:

Esther zei

what a good idea! My daughter is 16 months old and likes to pick and choose what she eats too - her favourite being avocados, nectarines and frankfurters!

atelierlemlem zei

Ik ben direct even op die andere site gaan kijken, een heel leuk ideetje! Ook leuk ná schooltijd, als ze altijd zoooon honger hebben...