vrijdag 25 april 2008

33

I know, I didn't post anything yesterday, but it was my birthday and I didn't want to spend it behind the computer. Yes, I got 33 years old yesterday! And these were the things that made me smile:

1. I had to leave home for work very early, but I got a call from my kids at work wishing me a happy birthday
2. I had brought some cakes with me to work and we all enjoyed it during an extra long coffee break
3. my husband got me a nice bouquet (I already got my real present some weeks ago) and my children each gave me a beautiful rose
4. we had a very nice family dinner out, so I didn't have to cook myself
5. when driving home from the restaurant, we were all the way accompanied by the most beautiful rainbow, it was just amazing, the perfect end of a beautiful day!

1 opmerking:

atelierlemlem zei

Dat klinkt als een super verjaardag! Van harte gefeliciteerd alsnog!! Drieendertig is een prachtige leeftijd, geniet dit jaar!! (ik krijg trek van die mooie cakejes..)