zondag 14 december 2008

Crocheted WIPs

Okay, I am finally making some time this afternoon to update my blog. I have been wanting to show you these WIPs for some time now.


The first one is a crocheted scrap afghan. I am using all my scraps for this one, and although the colors are all very different, I think it is working out well together.

The second one is a large scarf I am crocheting.


I only have to work four days this year and then I have two weeks off. The goal is to crochet everyday and to finish at least one of these projects. I promised myself not to start a new project before that. But I have so many ideas for a new project, so I will have to speed it up a little, because I really want to get going on something new.

I will leave you with a photo of what happens if you have small cats in the house and you lay your yarn on the floor to photograph it:

Geen opmerkingen: