zondag 23 maart 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone! Hope you all had a lovely day filled with lots of chocolate eggs!

My kids had fun decorating Easter cookies this morning... and no... I didn't make these myself. Even if I would have the time, I don't think I could, because I'm not a kitchen princess at all.

I know it's been a long time since I blogged anything, but I've been quite busy. I've also been very tired and overemotional, the result of an endless row of sleepless nights. I sometimes wished I wouldn't think so much, but I can't change myself, that's just who I am. Anyway, I'm not going to bother you with my emotional problems. Next week, I only have to work two days and then we're going away for a week to the Voerstreek, a beautiful area in the north-east of Belgium. A change of scenery will do us all good!

Geen opmerkingen: