woensdag 30 januari 2008

Absence

Here I am again! Sorry for my long absence. January really was a month to quickly forget! I first had a food pipe infection, then a stomach flu and lots of other things went wrong around here... My daughter also became ill just when my husband was away for business and so on and so on... Let's hope February will bring some good things!

As a result, nothing really crafty came out of my hands. I did start a sewing course yesterday and my first project will be a skirt for my daughter. Looking forward to that!

I have nothing crafty to show you, but will end this little post with a picture of the latest family additions Whiskey and Cola:

1 opmerking:

atelierlemlem zei

Wat een nare maand zeg!Ik hoop dat jullie weer beter zijn! Het is heel leuk om kleding te naaien, speciaal voor meisjes. Mijn meisje is al veertien, dus die wil graag kleding als jeans, en niet meer zelfgemaakte jurkjes van mam...
Jullie mooie konijntjes zijn heel snoezig! (leuke namen)