donderdag 22 november 2007

No FO's

Pfff, I've been very busy lately, unfortunately, I hardly had any time to craft, although I did some crocheting in the evenings, I am working on a blanket to lay over our sofa .
Yesterday, it was my son's birthday! He became 7 years old! I still can't believe that I am now the mother of a 7-year old! But I am and I'm very proud of him!

He got some nice presents! A race track and this cute robot, I must admit, I like playing with him to ;-)

Yesterday, it also was grandparents' day at school, all the classes do a little performance. Luckily, the parents could also go to watch their kids! Here you see my daughter, she's wearing an apron that I made when I still was in school.

The weeks sure are flying by: it will be Christmas before I know it! But first Sinterklaas is coming!

1 opmerking:

I. zei

Hai Linda,
Hier een berichtje van een andere Belgische mama ;-) Ik was deze week ook creatief in de keuken. Bij Aveve hebben ze een speculaas-mix : we hebben lekkere koekjes gebakken!
Fijn weekend nog! Groetjes van Isabel (Tarte Tatin)