woensdag 10 oktober 2007

Two finished projects

Autumn has only just begun and I'm already thinking about Christmas! I made this felt garland using Anna Maria Horner's tutorial. I think it will look great on our christmas tree, very colourful! But let us first enjou the wonderful colours of Autumn! It's not my favourite season, I am more a Spring person, but I can really appreciate the beautiful colours of nature!


Now that we have a new floor, we also redesigned our hallway. We bought two closets from Ikea to put all of our stuff in that was otherwise just laying around there. Then I made a pillow for on the shoe closet! I think it worked out really well! In front you can see my daughter's new boots. She's really picky concerning the shoes she wears and she always picks out the most expensive ones, but I have to say, she has a good taste!

Geen opmerkingen: