maandag 4 juni 2007

Welcome!

Hello everybody! I have been thinking for a long time about what I would write in my first post. Should I tell about myself? About my adorable kids? Should I show you something I made recently? I decided not to do any of these, but to just show you what I found in my garden today, those little things which let you think about fun and relaxing moments.


I certainly hope you will enjoy my blog as much as I do! I have been reading a lot of craft blogs lately and I just couldn't postpone anymore, I also wanted a blog of my own to become a part of this wonderful crafting community out there and to show you the ways I try to be creative in life: gardening, crafting with my kids, baking,...


Ow yes, forgive me if my English is not correct, I am from Belgium and English is not my native language, so I'm very sure that sometimes my sentences will sound weird to you.

Geen opmerkingen: