woensdag 27 juni 2007

Almost summer holidays!

Only two days left of school and then the summer holidays start! The kids then have two whole months to play and have fun! Hopefully the weather improves fast, because now, it feels a lot more like autumn than summer.


I've made one more bag: it is made from a placemat and an apron... I would like to experiment with making bags a lot more, but for the moment, my living room, where I normally sew, looks like this:

Not a place to sew, isn't it? In July, we are going to lay a new floor in our living room, hall and kitchen. Now, every space has a different floor and I hate them all, they are all going to be replace with the same grey tile, I am very anxious to see what it's going to look like, but for the next few weeks, it's a bit like camping in your own house. Oh well, it's going to be all worth it, I'm sure!

1 opmerking:

atelierlemlem zei

Je tasje ziet er heel leuk uit Linda! En over je huis kan ik maar één ding zeggen, HOU JE TAAI!

Groetjes mama Lieveheersbeestje